Elizabeth Borowsky & Dan Weiser present:
French Four-Hand Frolic
88 Keys... 20 Fingers... No Problem!
You'll love this program if:
- You enjoy watching the concept of a flying trapeze and high-wire act. Two pianists sharing 88 keys with 20 fingers, playing music by eccentric composers, results in fabulously intricate and impressively acrobatic choreography. TIP: Be sure to grab a seat that allows you to see the keyboard!
- You can't help but sway along to cabaret and dance a little to ragtime
- You have a thing for French culture (and want to learn about what was happening at the turn of the 20th century)
- You enjoy a balance of quiet, intimate moments and sky-high-energy!
- You want to know the inside scoop on the music (hint: some of these composers were wacky!)